Vita Alexandra D. Gießmann
My name is Alexandra D. Gießmann.
In 1972 I was born in the beautiful town of Halle an der Saale. After a few detours I have now found my spiritual, private and professional happiness in my home town. My whole pride is my wonderful daughter.
- QiGong trainer, trainer for Rehasport DOSB, wellness massage therapist for Thai massage and foot reflexology massage, freelance coach for corporate management and personnel development as a consulting business economist
- 2019 Training QiGong Trainer, China Beidahe, Qi Gong Clinic / Liu Ya Fei, 120 hours
- since 2018 osteopath training, Leipzig, IFAOP
- 2018 DOSB Exercise Leader B Disabled Sports Orthopedics, 175 hours HRBS Hessen
- 2017 Continuing Thai Massage Advanced Course Thailand Chiang Mai, 150 hours
- 2015–2016 Traditional Thai & Reflexology Training, 145 hours in Thailand Chiang Mai | Katja Mögler – Thai massage teacher
- since 2013 alternative practitioner in training
- 2011–2013 Training for QiGong Instructor 300 hours Master Qingbo Siu Austria | DQGG Berlin
- 2008 training as a process consultant 6 months Vienna, Austria
- 2001 Bachelor’s degree in business administration with focus on controlling