Vita Alexandra D. Gießmann
My name is Alexandra D. Gießmann.
I was born in 1972 in the beautiful little town of Halle an der Saale.
Self-employed since 2012:
- QiGong trainer, trainer for rehabilitation sports DOSB, wellness massage therapist for Thai massage and foot reflexology, freelance coach for business management and human resources development as a consulting business economist.
- 2018-2022 Training osteopathic treatments (GOT, craniosacral, parietal and visceral osteopathy), Leipzig, IFAO-Leipzig 300 hours.
- 2019 Advanced training QiGong Trainer, China-Beidahe, Qi Gong Clinic / Liu Ya Fei, 120 hours.
- 2018 DOSB training supervisor B license disabled sports orthopedics, HRBS Hessen, 175 hours
- 2017 Advanced training Thai massage advanced course Thailand Chiang Mai, 150 hours.
- 2015 - 2016 Training traditional Thai & foot reflexology massage in Thailand Chiang Mai | Katja Mögler - Thai massage teacher, 145 hours
- 2011 - 2013 Training as QiGong Course Instructor Master Qingbo Siu Austria | DQGG Berlin, 300 hours
- 2008 Advanced training as process consultant 6 months Vienna, Austria
- 2001 Graduation Bachelor of Business Administration with focus on Controlling
- Lecturer at terramedus® Akademie für Gesundheit GmbH - Thai-Yoga massages, foot and hand massages, QiGong trainer training www.terramedus.de
- Massages in companies Alphahosting GmbH Halle and Progroup Paper PM3 GmbH via www.wellnow.de